[Owasp-leaders] Photos

William Stranathan will at thestranathans.com
Fri Feb 11 08:31:45 EST 2011

Great stuff.  Looks like next year needs to offer some primers on physical security - like, never wear tees with printed logos in other countries because you never know how other people will feel about that company/organization, etc.  (I'm sure everybody stayed safe - that just jumped out at me quickly.)

On 2011 Feb 11, at 06:48 AM, Ofer Maor wrote:

> A lot of people ask me that… so….
>
> Yes, all photos are online (including last night’s party!)
>
> Photos are available at: https://picasaweb.google.com/owaspphotos/OWASPSummit#
>
> If you want any of them in higher quality, just let me know, I can send full size images.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ofer.

-- coleslaw