[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list -> Forum

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Wed Feb 9 14:24:11 EST 2011

Why not approach this like a project and gather requirements first, rather
than jumping into specifying a technological solution (especially one that
people seem to have disparate preconceptions about)? What would be our
business requirements for "a new interactive communication method for owasp
participants," separating "must haves" from "should (nice to) haves"?