[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list -> Forum

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Wed Feb 9 10:15:05 EST 2011

Erwin,

Not stupid at all - I was shooting for *at least* a forum, but the more
collaboration tools the better.  I think the issue we are dealing with
here is a cultural one - we could clearly install or use project
management software, forums, stack overflow, whatever - it's getting
people to use these tools.

I know Larry Casey and Jason Li have plans concerning project hosting,
and a bunch of other goodies.  It's really a matter of getting people to
use these tools.  forum.owasp.org was up for 6 months and apparently it
didn't work out last year.  But once we get weened off the 1990's style
mailing list, we can definitely progress forward.  I was thinking a
forum is a good first step, but just the first step.  :)

Jerry