[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list -> Forum

Erwin Geirnaert erwin.geirnaert at zionsecurity.com
Wed Feb 9 10:08:14 EST 2011

Maybe a stupid remark: we need a collaboration platform, not a forum. Why not use Basecamp where you can define projects, define milestones and to-do lists and collaborate? This is restricted to owasp-leaders and there is also Integration with Campfire for web-based online chat. There is Integration with mail: receive notifications, RSS feeds and it's even possible to send mail to projects.

And there is an iPhone app for basecamp and campfire :)

Best regards,

Erwin

Op 9-feb.-2011 om 15:21 heeft "Jim Manico" <jim.manico at owasp.org> het volgende geschreven: