[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list -> Forum

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Wed Feb 9 07:52:19 EST 2011

MyBB has some features that allow you to let it function like a mailing
list.  I have previously deployed a MyBB installation and scaled it to
around a thousand users without so much as a hickup.  I believe it could
serve our needs.  And it's Open Source :)

http://www.mybb.com/
http://community.mybb.com/post-225170.html - the old hack I used for email
integration.  We could always write our own hooks if we wanted as it's just
PHP under the covers.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow