[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list -> Forum

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Wed Feb 9 06:24:52 EST 2011

I think it's a good idea - I'm definitely game.  However, this is a
decision that affects everyone in owasp, not just us here at the
summit.  That's why I wanted to pose it to the entire leadership mailing
list.

The general consensus seems to agree in principle that a forum would
make OWASP more accessible to newcomers, provide an accessible,
searchable archive, and promote transparency ---- however we should do
our best to be backwardly compatible with respect to the mailing list.
So a dynamic working group to discuss implementation details and assign
responsibility would be great!

Jerry