[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list -> Forum

Dr. Dirk Wetter dirk.wetter at owasp.org
Wed Feb 9 06:15:57 EST 2011

Hi Jerry,

personally I am happy as long as I can still post and read my
e-mails from any IMAP/SMTP device I carry with me. A web forum
is to me every else than "definitely a convenience to email".

I don't know about iPhones but the Android platform has an
excellent mailer (k9 mail) so an app is overkill.

And I do prefer sending to and receiving e-mails from people
with real names and no anonymous trolls.

One more point as I mentioned: We should be clear about legal issues
in other countries.

B, Dirk

PS: Sorry for top posting.