[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list -> Forum

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Wed Feb 9 04:36:08 EST 2011

Is is also possible with the forum to receive the actual messages via
email?  If so then we would have the best of both worlds. Thread based
email readers are the norm for many of us, and it would help to not have
to have a different tech for OWASP.  Of course having something in the
to/from/subject or other SMTP headers is important for us that sort our
email based on the mail list.

-- Ralph Durkee