[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list -> Forum

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 03:43:48 EST 2011

I'm voting for moving from email lists to forums.
I think they make it easier to follow the threads you are interested
in and to ignore those that you arent.
And ideally which ever tech is chosen will allow people to set up
email alerts if they want to, so we should get the best of both
worlds.

Psiinon