[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Live Broadcast from OWASP Summit 2011

Vlatko Kosturjak vlatko.kosturjak at owasp.org
Tue Feb 8 10:11:05 EST 2011

Hello!

Maybe to put recordings somewhere on the end of the day? I guess would be
interesting to attendes as well (because of parallel sessions).
On Feb 8, 2011 3:19 PM, "Andrea Cogliati" <andrea.cogliati at owasp.org> wrote:
> Sarah,
>
> working well from here (Upstate NY), thanks! The announcement came a
little late, though. I missed all the morning sessions.

> Andrea
>
> On Feb 8, 2011, at 3:37 AM, Sarah Baso wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone --
>> As you can see below we are streaming live from the Summit... can you
test and send me feedback and please tweet/blog so everyone knows the scoop!

http://videos.sapo.pt/owaspsummit/A5JmBv4mOzjgikziGIGb.
http://videos.sapo.pt/owaspsummit/rEMZ4n6lp2a1bIFlyDfb
>> Please visit the OWASP wiki to view the schedule
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Schedule_Fixed or see attached
PDF.