[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Live Broadcast from OWASP Summit 2011

Filipe Lacerda filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com
Tue Feb 8 05:39:41 EST 2011

Hi,

It says, " not available at the momment. Please try again later".

however, I seeing room 2 , but no luck with the sound.

Cheers
Filipe

Filipe Lacerda, Eng
SysAdmin
Email: filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com
Telemóvel/Cell phone: (+351) 91 812 01 24

MIPE - Tecnologias de Informação Lda
Avenida da Liberdade, 36 - 6º 1250-145 Lisboa
T: 21 120 16 50 / F: 21 120 16 34
http://www.lusolabs.com