[Owasp-leaders] R: Fwd: Live Broadcast from OWASP Summit 2011

Loredana Mancini loredana.mancini at business-e.it
Tue Feb 8 04:38:56 EST 2011

Great I am connected as well and everything if fine, thank you everybody for
organizing this
.bye Loredana.

  _____

From: Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:36 AM
Subject: Live Broadcast from OWASP Summit 2011
To: owasp-all <owasp-all at owasp.org>

We are broadcasting live from the Summit starting at 9:40 am (GMT)

*	Campo Real1 (Main Summit room) will be streamed at
http://videos.sapo.pt/owaspsummit/A5JmBv4mOzjgikziGIGb.
*	Alentejo (Second main room) stream can be found at
http://videos.sapo.pt/owaspsummit/rEMZ4n6lp2a1bIFlyDfb

Please visit the OWASP wiki to view the schedule
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Schedule_Fixed or see attached
PDF.

Regards,
Sarah

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee
Secretary for OWASP Global Industry Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah.baso at owasp.org <mailto:lorna.alamri at owasp.org>

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee
Secretary for OWASP Global Industry Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah.baso at owasp.org <mailto:lorna.alamri at owasp.org>

--
Filipe Lacerda, Eng
SysAdmin
Email: filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com
Telemóvel/Cell phone: (+351) 91 812 01 24

MIPE - Tecnologias de Informação Lda
Avenida da Liberdade, 36 - 6º 1250-145 Lisboa
T: 21 120 16 50 / F: 21 120 16 34
http://www.lusolabs.com