[Owasp-leaders] OWASP.org theme

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Fri Feb 4 21:04:51 EST 2011

I have made a few corrections that fix the error on the Chapter pages.

Please let me know if you find more.

Thanks

--Larry

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org

upgrade to the site larry in progress

banner is next on the list.. its FRIDAY NIGHT go have a beer or check out
the summit hotel  http://www.camporeal.pt/en/home.aspx

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org> wrote:

The theme is most excellent.

I'm sure you know this, but I see error messages at the top of OWASP.org. I
mean no disrespect, but this is a bad time to change the theme
(functionality is breaking, I'm told) since we are depending on the site to
manage the summit.

Can this be rolled back?

Warning: apc_store(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in
/var/www/wiki/htdocs/includes/BagOStuff.php on line 479

-Jim Manico

http://manico.net