[Owasp-leaders] Virtual Chapter Meetings

Mat Caughron caughron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:41:13 EST 2011

hi Tony et al:

Similar observations apply to the Kansas City area, and I think could be a
useful tool for growing attendance at the real, in-person, non-virtual
meetings.

Please do share your thoughts on which technologies work best for your
chapter with the list.

Mat Caughron CISSP CSSLP

*Chapter Volunteer Leader*

*OWASP Kansas City