[Owasp-leaders] Secure Coding Workshop: Status Update

John Steven John.Steven at owasp.org
Wed Feb 2 12:10:48 EST 2011

All,

I've updated the "Protecting Client-Side Information" subsection of
the Secure Coding Workshop Wiki page. It now includes:

* Development contexts/environments used;
* Scenarios over which we'll consider them; and
* Specific work stream we'll go through to 'consider' each and produce code.

I also added deliverable items and objectives.

I'd anxiously like to draw more interested attendees to this difficult
topic, and make some progress. Feel free to look at the wiki:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session028

Feel free to send me suggestions, feedback, or rants... or just throw
things you've pondered but for which you don't have solutions out
there.

-jOHN