[Owasp-leaders] Geographic distributions of OWASP site visitors

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) juan.calderon at ge.com
Wed Feb 2 10:17:59 EST 2011

What about something like this for OWASP site

http://www.revolvermaps.com/

It will help a lot for the Internationalization project to detect where
to focus more effort

Regards,
Juan C Calderon

________________________________

From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of dinis cruz
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 1:25 AM
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] Register your interest in participating in the
O2 Platform Working Session at the OWASP Summit

Please see below the details of the O2 Platform Working Session at the
Summit
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session063>
which I would like to invite you to attend.

I need to find a way to better explain O2 to you, since there are a
number of features in there that can dramatically help with Security
Reviews:

*	O2 was developed in .NET and I has (from my point of view) one
of the best/faster PoC/Script development environments out there
*	It has a static analysis engine for .NET (that does Taint-flow
analysis) and it has decent support for Java, Java frameworks and
JavaScript (DWR/Ajax support was just added last week)
*	It has a full browser (and windows GUI) automation API (on top
of WatiN and White)
*	And a lot more :)

Dinis Cruz