[Owasp-leaders] Big win!

Dana Al-Abdulla dabdulla at ict.gov.qa
Sun Dec 25 05:31:17 UTC 2011

Colin,
It will be uploaded soon. I will send you the URL once it is.

Thanks
Dana

-----------------------------
Dana Al-Abdulla

Section Manager - Cyber Security Resiliency

The information in
this email and any attachments thereto, may contain information that is confidential, protected by intellectual property rights, and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the information contained herein by persons other than the designated addressee is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message immediately from your system. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender or ictQATAR at +
974 (4) 935 922 or abuse at ict.gov.qa, any views expressed in this email or its attachments are those of the individual sender except where the sender, expressly and
with authority, states them to be the views of ictQATAR.