[Owasp-leaders] Big win!

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri Dec 23 08:36:27 UTC 2011

Kostas

Congratulations to Greece!

I have added this document to the Citations page - could you provide
me with the title of the document, or update the wiki:

  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Industry:Citations#Project_Requirements

The citations page is already linked from the home page in the panel
of links to the right of the main text.

I have also added the new ANSSI document, but not the ones from the
Catalonian Government - at the moment I thought limiting the page to
national and international citations only - perhaps chapters can
create local citations pages too for their own national and local
links?

Dana, if there are Qatar documents I can reference, please can you
share the details, or any other ones from countries in the Middle East
and elsewhere you are aware of. We really want ones that can be
referenced by URL.

Colin