[Owasp-leaders] Big win!

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:36:24 UTC 2011

Great achievements guys!

Can we have a page on the wiki which links to all of these sort of things?
Didnt want to just go ahead and create one in case there already was one
that I'd missed.
And not sure if it should be just a wiki page, a project or ??
But it should be prominently displayed, eg on he left hand menu.

Be a great was of publicising whats been achieved and encouraging other
countries / organisations to do the same...

Cheers,

Simon