[Owasp-leaders] Big win!

Sebastien Gioria sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Tue Dec 20 09:29:09 UTC 2011

Guys,

We have some French Ministry said the same things. And one of the 3 bigger bank in France have 37 requirements derived from OWASP ASVS  && OWASP Top10 given to their suppliers as mandatory before buy

And last but not least I hope, French Information Security Agency (ANSSI) said the same things in some guide.
Last Guide, Auditor Guide for French Company (http://www.ssi.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/referentiel-exigences_labellisation_prestataires-audit-teleservices_v1-0.pdf) , refers to OWASP as a good knows references like ISO27K