[Owasp-leaders] Big win!

Dana Al-Abdulla dana at qcert.org
Tue Dec 20 09:18:12 UTC 2011

Congratulations.
In Qatar, the Government Information Assurance Policies  states that web applications should be reviewed and built following OWASP guide.
OWASP is our main reference in Web Application Security.

Thanks,
Dana Al-Abdulla
OWASP- Qatar Chapter

dana at qcert.org

Web:

www.qcert.org

[cid:cf9b8a.png at 39899943.4c880934]

PO Box: 24514, Doha, Qatar

The information in this email and any attachments thereto, may contain information that is confidential, protected by intellectual property rights, and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of the information contained herein by persons other than the designated addressee is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately from your system. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender or ictQATAR at + 974 (4) 935 922 or abuse at ict.gov.qa<mailto:abuse at ict.gov.qa>, any views expressed in this email or its attachments are those of the individual sender except where the sender, expressly and with authority, states them to be the views of ictQATAR.

--
Nitin Arya
Offensive Security Certified Expert(OSCE)