[Owasp-leaders] Big win!

Nitin Arya nitin.arya at owasp.org
Tue Dec 20 08:47:52 UTC 2011

Congratulations everyone thats a really big thing
 and i wish governments will soon consider this  OWASP 10 is the most
compact and fast security sheet.

--
Nitin Arya
Offensive Security Certified Expert(OSCE)
nitin.arya at owasp.org

*https://sites.google.com/a/owasp.org/nitin-arya/*<https://sites.google.com/a/owasp.org/nitin-arya/>