[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Marketing

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Dec 9 11:42:16 EST 2011

Can we get Google to donate Google Ad services to OWASP so we can do this
kind of stuff? OWASP has no budget to pay Google for this.

Any Googlers out there that can comment on this? Or people tight with
Google?

I'd like to use Google Ads to promote OWASP, OWASP conferences, OWASP
events, OWASP projects, etc.

-Dave