[Owasp-leaders] twitter link on the owasp wiki

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Fri Dec 9 10:01:01 EST 2011

Fairly clean. I'm happier with this than the "paste this script".

So, does it let users add a message to the tweet etc or do we have pre-configured messages?

And on the technical side, are we now hot linking to some integration code? Are we doing JSONP? Are we leaking tracking info even when users are not clicking any of the links? Just checking.

/John

--
My music http://www.johnwilander.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/johnwilander