[Owasp-leaders] twitter link on the owasp wiki

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 06:10:36 EST 2011

"What are the gains?"

Its just another way to get the OWASP message across.
Security pros may know all about us, but I'm still finding developers who
havnt heard of OWASP.
I'm not saying that this is the one any only answer, but it might help a
little bit.
Anything that gets OWASP onto sites like reddit and Digg etc has got to be
a good thing.
As long as these links dont make the site insecure and dont piss people off
then I think it would be worth doing.
We could always knock up some manual links on a couple of trial pages and
see if they make any difference?

Cheers,

Simon