[Owasp-leaders] twitter link on the owasp wiki

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Dec 8 18:34:44 EST 2011

I agree with John, I have avoided using these and find them annoying
considering that take up real estate in the browser window when you
accidentally scroll over them.

It would be a better investment of time if we provided shorten
"vanity" URLs i.e. http://domai.nr/ provided the URL wasn't further
shorten i.e. https://support.twitter.com/articles/78124

--
Regards,