[Owasp-leaders] We truly need help! :) FW: OWASP Keynote Videos from Chapters

Ofer Maor ofer.maor at owasp.org
Tue Aug 30 14:49:15 EDT 2011

Hey Guys,

What is the very final deadline for this? OWASP AppSec Israel 2011 is planned in Sep 15th – about a week before. I can try and get video a HALL with 200-300 people all saying hello OWASP from Israel J  Problem is – I will video is on Sep 15th, and probably need a couple of days to edit and upload – so it will only be available by Saturday or Sunday…

Any point in doing it? or too late for your material?

VERY cool idea, btw.

Ofer.

From: Konstantinos Papapanagiotou <conpap at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:10:53 +0300
To: mark curphey <mark at curphey.com>
Cc: Paulo Coimbra <pcoimbra at owasp.org>

Great stuff Mark! Hope u get something from every leader! :)

2011/8/30 mark curphey <mark at curphey.com>:

Hi gents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCq8uRfosz8

Starting to come together!