[Owasp-leaders] We truly need help! :) FW: OWASP Keynote Videos from Chapters

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Tue Aug 30 09:59:55 EDT 2011

Thanks Paulo!

Early edits (lots of production editing to do) but hopefully you can see what I am trying to do. I really want to be able to see the whole globe covered, at least all continents. Individual messages from you the chapter leaders are fine alternatives if you can't get your chapter together.

Your help is really appreciated!!!

Sent from my iPhone