[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP-LongIsland] Fortify - A Hewlett Packard Company is looking to hire Application Security Consultants on the New York City Area

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Fri Aug 26 12:55:39 EDT 2011

I've only got 10 years of FLASH experience, and usually only after a couple beers but my FLEX skills are amazing as I was involved in martial arts for many years. I love JAVA, especially iced on a hot day and have been drinking it for close to 25 years. I C SHARP with 20/20 vision and "The .NET" is one of my favorite movies of all time. I watch it at least once a month for the last 10 years. I have a 6 year old PYTHON named RUBY and have been a holy GRAILS enthusiast for about 14 years. I also have only travelled on RAILS for 10 years as opposed to planes as altitude has given me BRAINSTABs For that long. When I was younger I was an ASSEMBLER of my own models, but haven't dabbled in that in many years. Thanks for your consideration and I hope to get a BASIC idea of the 7 digit salary from you soon.

Sent from my iPwn