[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Thank You

dan cornell dan.cornell at owasp.org
Tue Aug 23 21:57:35 EDT 2011

Christian:

I saw your previous email.  Sorry for the slow response.  Let me take
a look at this and we can figure out the most appropriate way to
communicate the scope and character of their involvement and make sure
it squares with OWASP guidelines.  Task-wise I'm kind of redlined
right now so it will likely be mid-next-week to get this sorted out.

Thanks,

Dan