[Owasp-leaders] Let's not lose Sarah Baso too (22.5k USD needed)

Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com
Fri Aug 19 00:42:21 EDT 2011

I second this move. Let us make it a point that every chapter leader contributes minimum US$20 or US$50 to keep people like Sarah. I mean, 20$ is not too much to ask for right?

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh Jagannathan (Venki) | Digital Security Practice |: +91-91766 VENKI |: 448462 |: +91-44-42098462 | : http://www.cognizant.com |: http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki
 Avoid plastics. Use recycled paper bags. Save Trees. Avoid Printing.
| Thinking is the Capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution. |
|                       Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam - Ignited Minds. |

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.