[Owasp-leaders] Rackspace, Migration, Stepping down

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Aug 18 08:07:20 EDT 2011

Can the committees propose to restructure OWASP finances such that we can
pay Sarah/Larry? (appoint budget to the mother ship to pay for such great
people).

A proposed structure could be voted on at the next board meeting?

I'm not big on bureaucracy but we need to figure this out in a structured
fashion.

-ek

--
Eoin Keary