[Owasp-leaders] [Committees-chairs] Rackspace, Migration, Stepping down

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Aug 17 23:46:44 EDT 2011

All,

Jason has made some excellent points. I encourage everyone to read his email and consider it when sending an email to the list asking "when X will happen".

As a group of volunteers, projects happen when you make them happen.  We all have tremendous power in the organization, but a big challenge is realizing that each of us is the person that has to step up to make something happen.

Have a great idea? Prototype it out somewhere
A project not going the way you want? Contribute and fix it
Have a complaint? Suggest a better solution

OWASP is a group driven by action.

Best,

Michael Coates
OWASP