[Owasp-leaders] Rackspace, Migration, Stepping down

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Aug 17 23:43:44 EDT 2011

Larry,

Thanks so much for all of your excellent work over the years.  If there is any one particular issue that is driving this decision please do bring that up and perhaps we can help address that problem.

However,  we all also understand if you are just ready to move on to other projects and get some of your free time back.  Again, I can't thank you enough for all the hard work you've provided to the organization.

Thanks!
Michael Coates
OWASP