[Owasp-leaders] Rackspace, Migration, Stepping down

Filipe Lacerda filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com
Wed Aug 17 19:34:33 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I've sent my email to Larry directly, just notice now... I cannot help
alone like i wrote to Larry.  Neither the time (24hx7) or the power :) .
But if a group can be set up, I'm in GMT time, from Portugal, and i can
give a hand or two.

Cheers,
Filipe

--
Filipe Lacerda, Eng
SysAdmin
Email: filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com
Telemóvel/Cell phone: (+351) 91 812 01 24

MIPE - Tecnologias de Informação Lda
Avenida da Liberdade, 36 - 6º 1250-145 Lisboa
T: 21 120 16 50 / F: 21 120 16 34
http://www.lusolabs.com