[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Leader Update

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Wed Aug 17 11:40:12 EDT 2011

My attire comment was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, though I think that if
you're going to talk about professional image, personal appearance needs
to be considered.

The greater and more important question is: how does OWASP measure ROI?
I don't think we have an answer for that, but we should.  We should
strive to measure our impact and success - or at least have clearly
defined goals to which we can align our activities and expenditures.
That would allow us to 1) promote our impact among our supporters to
show them a return on THEIR investment, hopefully increasing sponsorship
dollars and 2) more easily determine if spending money on banners is a
better idea than flying somebody to an AppSec conference (for example).

Perhaps this is new project? ;)

Rex