[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Leader Update

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Aug 17 10:48:45 EDT 2011

Tom-

1. Regarding this part:
*Finally, we need your help   If you are a CHAPTER LEADER, you have a
chapter mailing list (this might be why your even getting this email....),
we are counting "Chapter Leaders" by those that are listed on the
administrative area of the chapter mailing list.  If someones name is listed
on the wiki, that is NOT how we are counting the active chapter leaders, add
there @owasp.org email to the mailing list administrative area.*

That is not correct information. While we do want chapter leaders to be
listed on the administrative area of the chapter mailing list, when I
compiled the list of chapter
leaders<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZ9zE0hx0LNdENJNmo5SmxLcEg3MzVXZG9NVklEdUE&hl=en_US>-
I looked at what was posted on the wiki pages (per instructions from
Seba).  I am working on making sure that all the chapter leaders have been
updated on the administrative page of the chapter mailing lists, but as my
hours are limited and there are more pressing tasks, it has not been
completed.

2. Chapter leaders interested in attending the Chapters Workshop at AppSec
USA -- More info and please RSVP here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_USA_2011_chapters_workshop_agenda

Thanks,
Sarah Baso