[Owasp-leaders] Open Source Project Ideas

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Wed Aug 17 01:53:08 EDT 2011

Jason,

So for example then it would/won't be possible for Dafydd to showcase
http://blog.portswigger.net/2011/06/burp-suite-free-edition-v14-released.html
because this is *not* a common open source license, rather
http://portswigger.net/burp/tc-free.html ?

The above is an example only and I am not implying that Dafydd intends
to submit or has submitted for the showcase.