[Owasp-leaders] Open Source Project Ideas

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Tue Aug 16 23:49:54 EDT 2011

Christian,

The showcase guidelines are written here:
http://www.appsecusa.org/oss.html

Any open source project is free to submit their project for consideration.

As is always the case in such situations, if a particular organization
is concerned about their eligibility, they are welcome to seek
clarification about their specific situation.

-Jason