[Owasp-leaders] Wordpress Plug-In Security Showdown

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Aug 11 01:22:56 EDT 2011

Jason,

I don't use Wordpress and live in Australia and the conference is
tomorrow so I believe it is understandable if someone from OWASP near
San Francisco can't attend at the last minute :)

Also, I recalled that
http://twitter.com/#!/wordpress/status/101114795985600512 was the
first reference where I cited this which leads to
http://2011.sf.wordcamp.org/2011/08/09/submit-plugins-for-security-showdown/

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich