[Owasp-leaders] Wordpress Plug-In Security Showdown

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Aug 11 00:18:51 EDT 2011

Christian,

As I have mentioned to you before (
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/global_education_committee/2011-July/000928.html),
the best contributors in OWASP go out and *do* something.

OWASP is all about volunteers, so there really is no "OWASP could" or "OWASP
should..." or "OWASP needs to...".  Generally when things happens at OWASP,
it's because someone from the community takes it as a personal task and
executes on it.

If you think there is some value in participating, or you have a Wordpress
plugin you would like to have reviewed, you should contact the organizers
and participate in the process. If you think you can help them with their
security efforts, you should talk to them about volunteering your time and
perform a live review.

-Jason