[Owasp-leaders] Election Update

dan cornell dan.cornell at owasp.org
Mon Aug 8 14:49:22 EDT 2011

All just wanted to send an update - the election is live and we are waiting
for an email configuration change from the provider before the initial
ballot notification goes out.  Emails should be headed out later today.

The election will be open until midnight Central time Wed 8/17/2011 so there
is plenty of time to vote.

Thanks for your patience.

Dan