[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 quiz

AF antonio.fontes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:03:27 EDT 2011

I will try to rephrase this.

Does it mean that security services/products companies can actually
built interactive material fully branded under OWASP but hosted under
their own systems, and then exploit collected data (including answers
and other traffic related information such as the source IP address)
without infringing the OWASP brand usage rules?

Antonio

--
don't save the environment  ->  print more!
twitter: @starbuck3000