[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 quiz

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Wed Aug 3 03:17:22 EDT 2011

Jeff,

Considering "OWASP is about making application security ideas free and
open to everyone, not about locking them up" is your statement which I
quote from within
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/global-projects-committee/2011-August/002250.html

I don't believe Anurag has violated
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_brand_usage_rules