[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 quiz

Ed Adams (OWASP) ed.adams at owasp.org
Mon Aug 1 07:29:42 EDT 2011

Anurag, you could also combine your questions and the quiz-taking UI
software (if you're interested in contributing that to the community as
well) with the work being done at either (or both) of these two existing
OWASP projects:
	https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Exams_Project
	https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Academy_Portal_Project

Ed

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 quiz

Hi Everyone - I created a very small quiz for a client to test their
developer's knowledge of OWASP top 10. I thought it  would be a good idea to
make it public and let other organization use it for their development teams
as well. This is a very basic quiz but I do plan to add different levels and
more questions to it and bring randomness in the questions as well.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or suggestions that others may have.

http://owasp.myappsecurity.com/2011/07/12/quiz/

Thanks,

Anurag Agarwal
MyAppSecurity Inc