[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 quiz

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Aug 1 01:29:39 EDT 2011

Hi Anurag,

I think this is a cool little project, that could help some folks get a
handle on what their developers actually know.  But I'm concerned that this
is being run at owasp.myappsecurity.com with full OWASP branding.  It
appears to be an official OWASP project.  If you want it to be an OWASP
project, then it should be free and open and run as a real OWASP project --
which we'll help support.   If you want it to be proprietary, you can keep
it at myappsecurity and drop the OWASP branding.

I appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

--Jeff

Email - anurag at myappsecurity.com