[Owasp-leaders] Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia

Tony UcedaVelez tonyuv at owasp.org
Thu Apr 28 13:43:39 EDT 2011

Yes, it has been bad. ATL was spared compared to most of Alabama, particularly Tuscaloosa. I believe the latest death toll is 81 and hundreds have had their homes wiped out by the storm that rolled thru the SE. Thanks for reaching out and our thoughts and prayers are with those in our neighboring southern states.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.