[Owasp-leaders] OWASP current investment plan and budget available to OWASP Leaders

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Apr 21 21:53:49 EDT 2011

Hi Lucas, this budget is from 2010 and is not active any more.

What happened in the end was that we used the funds that was not used (i.e.
spent by OWASP leaders and board members) to fund the Summit (namely the
attendee's travel/accommodation expenses). If you want more details there
are multiple email threads from the time that explain what happend (ie how
the decision process went)

I leave to the current Board to answer on what is the current budget
situation, and, what funds are available for you to spend as OWASP leader.

Dinis Cruz