[Owasp-leaders] FW: Security Advice

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Sat Apr 16 10:28:10 EDT 2011

Last I heard, Matt has an agreement with Rackspace to spin up a few VMs on
OWASP's behalf. But this is just the infrastructure component.

You're right that there was discussion at the Summit about having a
moderated review process to ensure better quality of content on our wiki.

But I don't believe anyone has specifically taken ownership of the task to
outline this process and identify the necessary support structure.

If there's a volunteer that would like to shepherd that along, that would be
a great addition to the OWASP web presence IMHO.

-Jason