[Owasp-leaders] FW: Security Advice

Sethi, Rohit rohit at securitycompass.com
Wed Apr 13 15:17:29 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I followed-up with Jacob Kaplan-Moss from Django and he certainly likes the idea of us providing an "Open Source Security Advisors" page listing individuals, their bios and email addresses who are open to helping open source development teams with security-sensitive topics. In order to vet people on this page, perhaps we can use the same process as committee voting where OWASP leaders endorse the people on the page.

Hopefully this is a way for us to forge closer ties with the development groups and help influence them to integrate security into the products.

I think it's in our best interests *not* to make this a wiki page editable by anyone. What other options do we have?

Rohit Sethi
Vice President, Product Development
Security Compass & SD Elements
http://www.securitycompass.com